Terms of Service ("Terms") for E-Design Services Only
L a s t u p d a t e d : 11-25-2016
The MDG Collection values our relationship with you. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the http://www.marlenadesigngroup.com (E-Design) operated by Marlena Design Group LLC.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
- E-Design is an online decorating consultant service only. All recommendations are regarded as suggestions to improve the look of your selected space and not intended for construction purposes.
- We will use our design expertise to complete the performances of the services within the time agreed or as set out in quotation; however, time shall not be of the essence in the performance of our obligations.
- MDG will allow 1 Change order per Room at no additional charge. Any further changes will be subject to our $120.00 per hour design fee.
- Marlena Design Group LLC will provide the following services for 1 room of any choosing at a set rate of $599.00.( Additional or "add on" services will be billed separately.)
- Initial design questionnaire and email consultation
- Furniture layout, elevations, and Floor plan drawings
- Recommendations within the clients budget for, furniture, rugs, lighting, wall paint color, and accessories.
- E-Design Final presentation package delivered to you via email
- Client agrees to provide full information regarding the Client’s requirements for the project.
- Client agrees to communicate strictly trough online correspondence.
- Client agrees to a minimum budget of $800.00 for new suggested items. This budget is for new "suggested items" only and DOES NOT need to be paid in advance. Client is able to purchase new items at their convenience.
- MDG is not liable for any delay or failure to provide the services if this is caused by your failure to comply with the provisions of this section. (YOUR OBLIGATIONS)
- If client wishes to purchase recommended items by MDG, it is your responsibility to oblige by specified manufacture(s) terms, conditions, and warranties. Client is responsible to arrange purchase, arrange shipping/handling/receiving, arrange returns/refunds/exchanges, report damages or lost items, directly through that specified manufacture(s).
1. Client has 3 days to cancel E-Design Contract for a full refund.
2.* There are no refunds on any/all final E-Design Service packages.*
- MDG is not responsible for the design of structural, electric, plumbing, heating, installation, or mechanical systems that exist or might be needed for this E-Design Project; or responsible for the performance quality, or timely completion of work of others.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, phone number, and or credit card information. You may however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we do with your information?
Any of the information collected by you may be used in the following way
-to personalize your experience
-to improve our website
-to improve customer service
-to send periodic emails
-to arrange meetings and consultations
-to collect payment for goods and/or services
How do we protect your information?
MDG implements a variety of security measurements to maintain the safety of your personal information when you provide your personal information.
We DO NOT sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any of your personal information.
Third Party Links: Occasionally, at our discretion we may include or offer third party products, services or websites. These third party websites have separate and individual privacy policies. We therefor have no responsibility or liability forthe content and activities of these linked sites.
If there are any questions regarding this policy you may contact us using the information below