We at MDG know that our kids' bathrooms can be scary places. But with the right decorating—and chores!—we can make them inviting spaces to get squeaky clean. Bathrooms are quick to get cluttered so organization is key. Plenty of storage for all bath time fun will keep things going smoothly and prevent slip-related injuries. Best of all, you can change the entire look of a bathroom with just a few quick paint jobs, hanging new art work, and a crisp shower curtain. Below are some of MDG's favorite components of a kid's bathroom.
1) A step stool. A sturdy wooden version with no-slip grips will stay put while fold-up designs tuck away when not in use.
2) Towels and rugs and robes, oh my! Give slippery feet and soapy hands something soft and colorful to dry off with.
3) Tubs and baskets. Tall and deep tubs are perfect for storing toys and extra towels, bottles of bubble bath and shampoos. They will keep the bathroom a bit more clutter-free.
4) Art work and a fun shower curtain. Let those personalities shine through and give the kiddos something to look at during bath time.
5) Organizers. Use individual mason jars or silverware drawer organizers for toothbrushes, toothpaste and floss.
6) Toys and fun soaps. Need we say more?